Do you have questions about LAX VOX® that you would like to discuss in a personal coaching session with one of our LAX VOX® Master Trainers & Course Instructors?
You would like to train your voice with LAX VOX® and would like professional support?
Then you’ve come to the right place with our LV®I Core Team members.
We are all voice experts and LAX VOX® Master Trainer & Course Instructor.
Gert Leunen is
– LV® Course Instructor and part of the LV®I Core Team
– Voice Therapist & Vocal Coach, Head of Sonar Vocal Coaching Hasselt, BE
– Voice & Trauma Therapist
– Fitzmaurice Voicework® Assistant Teacher
– Somatic Experiencing® Practitioner
„Hi, my name is Gert. I’m a Flemish Speech and Language Pathologist and singer from Belgium. I specialized into voice therapy and trauma therapy. In my own practice Sonar Vocal Coaching, I work with people who have problems with their speaking or singing voice. Next to that, I’m also part of the multidisciplinary team of Voice Clinic ZOL in Genk (Belgium). In our project Great Balls of Choir, we organize open choir evenings in a bar for everyone who loves to sing, connect and share their voice.
Sharing my skills and knowledge gives me a lot of positive energy. As a supervisor, I’d love to work on whatever you’d like to achieve as a LAX VOX®️ Lover.
Together, we’ll discover ways that work for you to achieve those goals and to open up yourself as a therapist, trainer, …“
Gert will be happy to help you with
– Questions about the mode of action and application of LAX VOX®.
– Voice training and voice therapy with LAX VOX®
– Supervision of your voice therapies
– all topics around the topic voice & trauma
Price: 125,00€ for 60 minutes
(possibly plus tax depending on coach and country)
Online: The lessons take place online via Zoom.