In this workshop you will learn how to use LAX VOX® in a practical and hands-on way in the treatment of neurological disorders.
The focus is on the direct transfer of the workshop contents into everyday work and the networking with practical instructions for action. Use an easy-to-handle tool to support neurological therapy for different diseases, age groups and degrees of severity. Based on current neuroscientific findings, the exercises directly address the individual needs of your patients and have a profound effect on several levels.
– Use of LAX VOX® in Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis and Huntington’s disease
– Swallowing, swallowing therapy and LAX VOX®.
– Breathing – voice – swallowing – using the interactions
– Speech therapy and LAX VOX®
– Use of LAX VOX® with cognitive impairments
– Individual and group offers in the work with cognitively impaired patients
– Use of the concept in interdisciplinary settings: including respiratory therapy, psychosomatics, cognitive disorders, neurological diseases and movement disorders
– Promotion of an economic-physiological form of breathing, voice and movement
Date: 07. November 2022
Time: 4pm-8pm CET
ONLINE via Zoom
Lecturer: Michael Helbing, Stimmkontor Hannover
Min. number of participants: 10
Max. number of participants Number of participants: 20
Price: 125,00 €
Included in the price: script in pdf form digitally by e-mail