Information on data processing
In the following, you will find information on how to handle your data in order to fulfil the information obligations that arise from Art. 13 and 14 General Data Protection Regulation at the start of the contract.
Information on data processing
1. name and contact details of the controller(s) and of the company data protection officer(s)
This privacy notice applies to data processing by:
Ms Stephanie A. Kruse, Undinestraße 2, 81927 Munich, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 89 – 125 089 63
2. collection and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose of such data and their use
When you hire me or enter into a purchase agreement, I collect the following information:
- Salutation, first name, last name,
- a valid e-mail address,
- Telephone number (landline and/or mobile)
The collection of this data takes place,
- to be able to identify you as my contractual partner;
- to be able to train and coach you appropriately;
- for correspondence with you;
- for invoicing purposes;
- for the settlement of any existing liability claims and the assertion of any claims against you;
The data processing is carried out on your request and is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. b General Data Protection Regulation for the aforementioned purposes for the appropriate processing of the contract and for the mutual fulfilment of obligations arising from the contractual relationship.
The personal data collected by me for the purpose of processing the contract will be stored until the expiry of the legal obligation to keep records and will be deleted thereafter, unless I am required to do so in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. c General Data Protection Regulation due to tax and commercial law storage and documentation obligations (from HGB, StGB or AO) to a longer storage or you agree to a storage beyond that according to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a General Data Protection Regulation have consented.
3. disclosure of data to third parties
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
As far as this is possible according to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. b General Data Protection Regulation is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you, your personal data will be passed on to third parties. This includes, in particular, the disclosure to suppliers for sales contracts and their representatives as well as teachers who conduct courses and seminars. The data disclosed may be used by the third party exclusively for the purposes stated.
4. data subject rights
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 General Data Protection Regulation to revoke your once given consent at any time. This has the consequence that I may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future;
- according to Art. 15 General Data Protection Regulation to request information about your personal data processed by me. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, if it was not collected by me, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 General Data Protection Regulation to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by me;
- in accordance with Art. 17 General Data Protection Regulation to request the deletion of your personal data stored by me, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 General Data Protection Regulation to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and I no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 General Data Protection Regulation;
- in accordance with Art. 20 General Data Protection Regulation, to receive your personal data that you have provided to me in a structured, common and machine-readable format, or to request that it be transferred to another person(s) responsible; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 General Data Protection Regulation. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or my company headquarters.
5. right to object
If your personal data is collected on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so which arise from your particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of objection, simply send an e-mail to